Let Us Solve Your Legal Problem
The Law Office of Michael J. Brothers in Milford, Massachusetts, represents clients in criminal defense matters. Most of our clients are in eastern Massachusetts, including the areas of Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Bristol County, Plymouth County, Suffolk County and Worcester County. We have represented over 2,000 clients with criminal charges.
Together, we can solve your legal problem. For more information, or to speak with our Milford criminal defense attorney, call us at 508-944-3397. Hire our law firm, and we will work to create an effective strategy that is designed to fulfill your goals.
Our law firm provides effective criminal defense services for clients accused of crimes such as:
In criminal cases, we pursue DNA evidence, accident reconstruction, forensic investigations and professional opinions from psychologists. We have handled hundreds of criminal cases, and we know what it takes to properly represent our clients.
Free Consults: Contact Us For Help With Your Criminal Law Issues
If you have a complicated legal problem, only a competent lawyer can solve it. For more information, contact us online or call 508-944-3397.
We can be reached 24/7 and can meet with clients outside of working hours. We offer free initial consultations and accept payment by all major credit cards.
A Massachusetts Criminal Record Can Follow You Forever
A criminal arrest can be a frightening experience. A conviction for a crime can follow you for the rest of your life. At the Law Office of Michael J. Brothers in Milford, Massachusetts, we understand the fear, confusion and worry about the future that can accompany a criminal arrest.
We strive to provide competent legal representation so our clients’ moments of fear do not result in a lifetime of regret. For more information, or to speak with our attorney, call us at 508-944-3397.
Our Criminal Defense Practice | Defending Freedoms in Eastern Massachusetts
We provide effective representation for all clients accused of misdemeanors and felonies including:
- Assault, battery and domestic violence. We represent individuals who have been accused of violent crimes involving physical attacks, spousal abuse and other situations in which force is used against another person.
- Drunk driving and drugged driving. We represent people who have been arrested for DWI/DUI/OUI involving alcohol or drugs. Whether you are underage, facing your first arrest, or have a record of multiple convictions, we can work to limit or eliminate any consequences.
- Drug crimes. If you were arrested for possession, selling, distributing or manufacturing cocaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamine or prescription drugs, we can provide you a solid criminal drug defense based on the evidence.
- Sex crimes. Allegations of sexual assaults of children and adults, including rape, come with serious charges and penalties. We can work with you to minimize the damage to your reputation and limitations to your freedoms.
- Motor vehicle offenses. Traffic offenses can range in seriousness from unpaid parking tickets, to driving with a suspended license, to reckless driving, to criminal vehicular homicide. No matter the traffic offense for which you are charged, we will represent you.
- Weapons charges. Possessing, carrying or using a weapon illegally can lead to felony convictions that can stay on your record forever. We can work on your behalf to convince prosecutors, judges and juries that the circumstances of your weapons charges are different than law enforcement claims.
- Juvenile crimes. Underage drinking, vandalism, petty thefts and burglaries are among the so-called “juvenile” offenses for which we represent young clients.
- Probation violations. If you are alleged to have violated your probation, we can find the truth and represent it to your accusers. We can also work to limit any consequences.
- Internet crimes. Charges relating to the creation, possession, distribution and purchase of Internet child pornography are on the rise, as are cases of solicitation of a minor and indecent exposure that occur in Internet chat rooms. If you are under investigation or have been arrested for an online crime, we will represent you.
Milford Criminal Defense Attorney | DUI/DWI Defense Attorney
“Whatever you are charged with, I will help you to the best of my ability because you have a right to representation under the Constitution. You have a right to be defended.” – Attorney Michael J. Brothers
We pride ourselves on being available to clients. If you have a criminal defense emergency, we can meet with you at your home or, if in custody, at the jail or police station outside of working hours. Our law firm offers free initial consultations and accepts payment by all major credit cards.
Our law firm will do everything within the law and the evidence to keep you out of jail, to eliminate your charges and to limit any penalties. To schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer, contact us online or call 508-944-3397.